About the PTIA
The Post-Tensioning Institute of Australia (PTIA) was formed to represent the post-tensioning contracting industry in Australia, seeking to maintain a viable and competent industry with high standards in design and construction of post-tensioning systems for the benefits of its members, their employees, and their clients.
Membership of the PTIA is open to organisations and individuals who have an interest in post-tensioning consistent with the objects of the PTIA, namely –
- to ensure that the post-tensioning contracting industry is both viable and competitive, and
- to promote high standards in design, construction and materials for post-tensioning systems, consistent with world best practice, and verified by certification of its Corporate and Associate Members, and
- to develop industry work standards which establish appropriate skills of employees, personal development opportunities, a safe working environment, and environmental responsibility, and
- to achieve ongoing technical advances in materials and systems for post-tensioning.
- Corporate and some Associate members are required to meet specific criteria which identify technical competence, insurance cover, management plans and resources. These members are required to provide independent certification to verify that the criteria are met, and to maintain these criteria whilst a member of the PTIA.
Where a Corporate or Associate member has one or more subsidiaries or other companies belonging to its group, only those entities which individually meet the membership criteria may be included under the company’s membership.
There are four categories of membership: Corporate, Associate, Association and Individual. Corporate and some Associate members are required to meet specific criteria which identify technical competence, insurance cover, management plans and resources. These members are required to be audited by the PTIA’s contract auditor to ensure the criteria are met, and to maintain these criteria whilst a member of the PTIA. Audit costs are met by the PTIA.
All members agree to be bound by the Constitution of the PTIA and its Code of Ethics.
MAKING THE COMPLEX SIMPLE
We are an Australian complex services company. We have people working across Australia and the world bringing our unique blend of innovation, precision, technical excellence and safety to every civil, mining and building project we touch.
Since 1961, we have worked on many of the iconic stadiums, skyscrapers, bridges, dams, structures and mining projects, both here in Australia, and overseas.
Ensuring excellence and accreditation for the post-tensioning industry.