Some of the many benefits of PTIA Membership include:
- Fee subsidies for PT workshops
- Recognition of high standards in the post-tensioning industry
- Representation by PTIA on Standards committees
- Access to training schemes
- Quarterly newsletter, including opportunity to provide articles of interest about the member’s products and services
- Access to new technical information and seminars
- Promotion of your company as PTIA certified and links to your company website
- Participation on PTIA technical committees
- Independent technical support
- Anchorage Certification
- Industry credibility
- Independent reviews and arbitration
- Site visits for young engineers
Who can become a member
Membership to the PTIA is open to organisations and individuals who have an interest in post-tensioning consistent with the objectives of the PTIA.
There are four categories of membership: Corporate, Associate, Association and Individual. Corporate and some Associate members are required to meet specific criteria which identify technical competence, insurance cover, management plans and resources. These members are required to be audited by the PTIA’s contract auditor to ensure the criteria are met, and to maintain these criteria whilst a member of the PTIA. Audit costs are met by the PTIA.
MAKING THE COMPLEX SIMPLE
We are an Australian complex services company. We have people working across Australia and the world bringing our unique blend of innovation, precision, technical excellence and safety to every civil, mining and building project we touch.
Since 1961, we have worked on many of the iconic stadiums, skyscrapers, bridges, dams, structures and mining projects, both here in Australia, and overseas.
Ensuring excellence and accreditation for the post-tensioning industry.